We urge you to go through the admission procedure very carefully and follow it as closely as possible. This will make the whole experience an easy and enjoyable one.
We urge you to go through the admission procedure very carefully and follow it as closely as possible. This will make the whole experience an easy and enjoyable one. Applicants can access the Online Admission facility by logging on to the college portal at www.gfcs.in. Applications must be submitted online. The application fee has to be paid through Pay Order or Demand draft of Rs 500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, GFCS Institute of Fire Safety and Management, Gurgaon” drawn on any scheduled bank. This is to be submitted with the application.
1. The pre-application form to the college is to be filled and submitted online. A receipt will be generated online.
2. On show of a printout of the receipt, a copy of the college prospectus may be collected from college. This means the forms have to be filled online. A hard copy of the same needs to be submitted to the college between 9AM to 1 PM on the days notified.
From the day the forms are made available for sale to the last date for submission, a pre-admission counselling cell will be set up to answer queries and give general admission guidelines. The cell will function between 9:30 am – 1:00 pm on dates that will be displayed on the college notice board. We welcome you to visit the cell and we will be happy to answer any queries relating to admission. In addition, the teachers of the respective departments will be happy to answer any queries relating to admission.
Candidates who have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12) or Class 10th of the Central Board of Secondary Education or State Board or a recognized equivalent examination are eligible to apply. Please refer to respective course details for exact academic requirements for different cources/diploma. For all applicants, the aggregate required for admission will be calculated on the basis of marks secured in one language and three other elective subjects. N.B. English should have been one of the subjects passed at the class XII level since it is the medium of instruction in SVC. The House Examinations, Tutorials/ Preceptorials are also conducted in English / Hindi only. Please note that misrepresentation of facts / wrongful information / forgery etc. will disqualify the candidate from admission process. Even after completion of admission process a candidate can also be rusticated from the Institute if the information provided by him/her in Application Form is proved to be wrong. In such a case the admission fee will be forfeited and rest fee shall be returned on pro-rata basis to the candidate within a span of one month. The power of disqualification / rustication lies solely on discretion of the Director. Meeting the above requirements does not automatically guarantee the applicant’s admission to the course of his/her choice. Canvassing of any kind will mean disqualification of the candidate. The decision of the admission committee and the Principal in this regard will be final.
We expect applicants to GFCS to be capable of handling the admission formalities on their own. We treat your wards as adults and hope this confidence is maintained. Nonetheless, ONE parent/guardian needs to be present at the time of admission to sign the application form.
Fire Engineering & Safety Management is getting its roots swiftly as a career option in India. The number of industries and increased focus on production has also increased the risk factor, the number of accidents.
1. We take Admission on the basis of first come first serve as per the scheduled time period prescribed by the concerned University. And also through some entrance test for some courses.
2. Candidate has to submit the attested photo copy of the certificates of age proof and Basic Qualification for eligibility criteria along with the filled and signed Application form.
3. Transfer / Migration / Certificate of basic eligibility in original.
4. Demand Draft drawn in favour of “GFCS Institute of Fire Safety and Management“. Payable at “Gurgaon” for the Tuition Fees prescribed in the document